Selective Invoice Finance

Specialist Business Funding

Selective Invoice Finance is the most flexible form of invoice finance. Want to have the control of picking and choosing what invoices you want funding on. Stop late payments and having to stretch your business's cash-flow. Speak to Pinnacle Business Finance today.


Pinnacle SME Funding

What is Selective Invoice Finance

Selective invoice finance is one of the most modern forms of invoice finance in the UK. Giving companies the flexibility and ability to access cash flow funding when they require it. When you want funding on an invoice you upload the details of the invoice commonly onto a platform. Whereby you receive up to 90% of the value of the invoice as an upfront payment. Once the invoice is paid the remaining 10% or balance comes back to you minus the fees which are pre-agreed. Typically, the fee structure on a selective invoice finance facility is bundled. One agreed fee, making it simple and easy to understand.

magnifying-glass (1)

Selective invoice finance facility

What are the benefits of Selective Invoice Finance?

Having a selective invoice finance facility allows a business to have full control of their sales ledger. They can choose to receive funding on invoices as much or little as they like. They choose what invoices they need funding on and what ones they don’t. Typically, an invoice financier will provide an online platform for a business to upload invoicing onto as required and in return receive upfront payments. It can be a lot faster to get set up than whole turnover invoice finance facilities. As a bonus most selective invoice financiers will provide credit insurance on the invoicing, giving you peace of mind and the ability to take on larger projects, orders or work that you are being asked to complete. This in turn should allow you to increase turnover within the business and boost cash-flow.

peer to peer loans

Wide range of selective invoice financier

Selective Invoice Financiers in the United Kingdom

On the panel at Pinnacle Finance there is a wide range of selective invoice financier bringing their own advantages. Business in the UK who have been trading longer than 12 months and have a minimum turnover of £60,000 could be eligible. Seasonal business or ones who have particular debtors that are slow paying could benefit from a selective invoice finance. Food and drink industry and manufacturing are heavily involved and use this cash flow facility to their advantage. Turnover starting at £60,000 and ending up much greater and more profitable as a result. Often the selective invoice financier in the UK won’t take a charge over the business such as a debenture making it confidential.

Get in touch

How can I set up a Selective Invoice Finance Facility?

Firstly, the business will need to get in touch with Pinnacle. You can do this using the enquiry form at the bottom of this page. One of the finance brokers will listen and get to know how your business operates. Understand the future plans in relation to turnover, projected work and where you want to be in 12-24 months’ time. The broker will then gather the relevant information from you. Approach the most relevant finance companies for you and present the offers to you. Typically a selective invoice finance facility can be set up in as little as 48 hours making this a fast finance option. Saving you time and money.