Confidential Invoice Finance

BOOK A MEETING
Female Slide

Confidential invoice finance in short means a business’s debtors are unaware of the invoice financier. It functions with a pre-paid percentage of up to 90% of the value of the invoice being paid to the business stopping them from having to wait until they get paid. Once the invoice has been paid the remaining 10% or balance is released to the business minus fees. The main difference with it being a confidential facility is the debtor or customer is unaware of the invoice financier. This may be prevalent for several reasons such as contractual obligations. A trust account is set up for the funds to be paid into by the debtor before it is returned to the business minus the pre-agreed fees. This is a very common form of factoring in the UK.

What are the benefits of Confidential Invoice Finance?

If you are using confidential invoice finance in the UK, then this can have many benefits. One of these is that your debtors are not aware of you having an invoice finance facility due to a trust account being set up. Not having the pre-requests of a secured loan or having to be a homeowner is another benefit. New start businesses will struggle to secure this form of invoice finance however can be eligible for confidential factoring.

Comparing confidential invoice finance facilities

Confidential invoice finance in short means a business’s debtors are unaware of the invoice financier. It functions with a pre-paid percentage of up to 90% of the value of the invoice being paid to the business stopping them from having to wait until they get paid. Once the invoice has been paid the remaining 10% or balance is released to the business minus fees. The main difference with it being a confidential facility is the debtor or customer is unaware of the invoice financier. This may be prevalent for several reasons such as contractual obligations. A trust account is set up for the funds to be paid into by the debtor before it is returned to the business minus the pre-agreed fees. This is a very common form of factoring in the UK.

Helpful Business Finance Resources

Download our business finance guide

All you need to know about your finances
Make an enquiry

We offer free consultations to all of our new clients and are happy to help with whatever we can.